Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Card Making Night Part 3...

Here are the last of the fun cards that we made. I really had so much fun, and if you want to have as much fun as I did, you can join my team and join us all next year! :)

The first four cards were designed by Melanie. She did a great job. The first two are using the set Mr. Twigster from the Holiday Mini. There are so many fun sets in the mini and of course I want all of the sets we used. :)

The next two cards are using the set Eat, Drink & Be Scary, such a fun set.


The next four cards were designed by Janice. Again, she did a great job. I feel like I keep saying that, but really these girls did an awesome job! The first two cards are using the set Flight of the Butterfly.

The next two cards are using the set A Cardinal Christmas from the mini catalog. I have to admit this isn't my favorite set, but I do really like the way these cards turned out. Isn't that red and white striped grosgrain ribbon fabulous?!

2 comments:

Brooke S said...

Holy Cow have you been busy!!! It looks like you have loads of fun making card at your training.... it's fun to see some of the this I haven't bought in use... Thanks for the Halloween ideas you really got my juices flowing I have 2 clubs this week and a class I am teaching for Pam Morgan's downline meeting and a make and take I had to design for it as well. I have another hugs SU event on Thursday as well you saved me my mind is fried.... What do you have up your sleeve next..

Halloween Hugs
xoxoxo
Brooke

dragonfly60 said...

Hi Megan

I just discovered your site through a link from Kwerner Designs. I LOVE IT!!!! You are very talented. I will be watching your blog on a regular basis. Thanks for helping me with creative ideas.

Irene