Monday, November 10, 2008

Triangle Box...

How fun are these boxes?! I love them....as soon as I got them in my newsletter from SCS I knew I wanted to make some. You can view the tutorial HERE if you want to give them a try yourself. Anyway, I made the big one first and was thinking it would make a fun gift for co-workers, teachers, anyone...I filled mine full of Hershey kisses, but you could put lots of different candies in the big one. So at the bottom of the tutorial it shows a little box so I made some of those too...and I have to say I LOVE the little ones! :) I think they would be so cute used as like the To/From tag on Christmas presents, neighbor gifts, etc. I was also thinking how cute as little ornaments on a tree. They will fit one Hershey kiss in them or you could put M&M's or something, but if I am giving it to someone I like the candy to be wrapped. :) Ok, so I have one more idea for these that I love...I thought of it the other night laying in bed (is it just me or does anyone else lay in bed and think?) so I just have to get that finished and then I can show it to you! :) Be excited, its way cute!


Just a close up of the flowers...I love this idea (it's not mine) :), but you just put a glue dot in the center of the flower and then put green microbeads on the glue dot. So fun!:)

If you have any questions let me know!

3 comments:

Kasia said...

so cute!! I love the idea of making your own ornaments, I am going to have to do that this year.

Deborah said...

Love it Megan!! I am thinking it would be fun to take your tree ornament idea and use them as an advent tree! Put a little number on them and how fun would that be?! Well Done!

Design With Ink said...

So cute. Love these things. Thanks for updating your blog so much! I always LOVE seeing your projects. And yes....can't WAIT to see what you're working on. Hurry up! :) Hehe.

I made these once as a Thank You for all who went to my workshop. Another use for them! :) I think I may make some as ornaments or something. TOO CUTE! :)