Friday, January 23, 2009

Time Away...

Well, the new catalog is here! Yeah! Actually it was here Monday, but I just have been busy and sadly by the end of the day I was just to tired to update my blog. I'm sorry! I have missed it though, so I am back with more energy and ready to share some new things. :) So first off is the wonderful new catalog!
Click HERE to see all the new and fun things!



Also, we got a NEW Decor Elements Brochure! It is wonderful!
Click HERE to see this catalog and view all the new amazing things that Stampin' Up! has to offer! If you would like a copy of either of these catalogs, email me at welldunnideas@hotmail.com.
***Remember, you can shop from either of these catalogs any time, day or night! Just click HERE and then click on the SHOP NOW button in the upper-right hand corner!***
Let me know if you have any questions!

0 comments: