Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Scallop Box Fun...

The other day when I was making my scallop box in the previous post I knew I wanted to make one and use it as a card holder. Now, I'm not saying I'm the first to do it, but I haven't seen one yet, so its a first in my book. :) I LOVE Kraft paper, so much I think I need to branch out. :) Anyway...I used the new Raspberry Tart DSP and made up my box and 8 little 3x3 cards to go in the box. Its kinda hard to see, but I used two jumbo eyelets in the front and that is what I ran my ribbon through. Love this ribbon too! Yum! :)
Side view of all the cards and envelopes.

All 8 cards are slightly different. They are all pretty simple with just a strip of DSP, paper piercing, and a butterfly square. :)
If you have any questions, just let me know. :) Enjoy!!! :)

4 comments:

*Jane Lee* said...

I absolutely LOVE this project! I will be casing it FO SHO! I'll send pictures when I do. I'm thinking this will be great for my class next month. THANKS FOR SHARING! I always love your projects!

lindsey s. said...

those cards are darling megan! i wasn't sure i loved the raspberry tart paper until now! way to go!
linds

Design With Ink said...

Love this. Too cute. I am with Linds...don't totally love this paper, but I do with this project! You are SO GOOD!

Kasia said...

ok I love both of these boxes!! I never thought I would get the envelope template but I want it now to make these boxes! Everything you make is so awesome!