Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Laura's Hostess Gifts...

Back in March, Laura was my hostess. I planned on showing these fun projects, but then my camera got ruined. I forgot that I had these pictures on my old memory card till the other day as I was going through it. :) Anyway...even though it was awhile ago, I still want to share them with you. :) I had so much fun making these...the paper, stamps and chipboard have been my favorite things this year. :)

First, I made an altered notebook, customized with her name. Ok, so they are kinda hard to see, but the polka dots on the bottom are my favorite part. :) I punched out a bunch of 1" circles and then inked all around the edges before gluing them down.
Then I did this fun post-it holder using one of the owls from the On Board So Tweet set. There are so many fun images in that set. Plus, there is like 8 of each thing in the set, so you can make multiples of things if you want. Love it! :)
A close up of all the fun dimension on the front. :)
Last, I did these three bookmarks. These are one of the many fun things they showed us at convention this year. They open up and there are magnets inside, at the bottom, so that they wont fall out of your books. :)
Let me know if you have any questions! :)

4 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Wow! What awesome projects!! I'm sure she was flipping gaw-gaw over them!

The Blushing Hostess said...

Oh, so pretty. I wish I could find the time right now...

Anonymous said...

These projects are adorable - I'm sure your hostess loved them!

Kasia said...

Super glad you found these! I don't remember ever seeing the bookmarks at convention.