Thursday, October 22, 2009

Little Notecards...

Last month my cute friend Megan gave me a package of these darling note cards and envelopes. They are the perfect little note card or tag for so many things. They would be great to toss in with a gift or to give with a plate of cookies...so many great ideas come to mind. :)
Well, I was inspired by hers and wanted to make some as well. I did mine very Christmas-y because I thought they would be perfect to give with my neighbor gifts this year! :)

I used the cute set Tree Trimmings for the ornament and the fun set Sweet Season for the sentiments.
I am loving embossing images and then water coloring them. I did that with the ornaments, so here is a little close up of that. You can click on the picture to see it even better. :)
Then this card I put a 'to and from' on it. Perfect again for so many things! :)
If you have any questions, let me know! Thanks for visiting...have a great day! :)

5 comments:

6p011570b5fe4a970b said...

I love these! I'd love to make some. What are the dimensions? 4x4?

Ashley said...

LOVING THIS! And so funny...I was totally going to ask what the dimension was as well...and I see someone else has. So yes....what is the dimension? Seriously...these are SO CUTE! I love the ornament on Kraft! TOO cute! :)

Kasia said...

YEA new posts! ok I LOVE this, you are SO good

Angie Tieman said...

These are darling!! I must copy them! =)

Ashley said...

Cute header change. :) You'll have to make me one. Hehe. But I think it's time for some new posts. I KNOW you've done some new things. :) Thanks, in advance, for sharing. :) Hehe.