Sunday, January 3, 2010

Yep, I am alive! :)

Happy New Year! I'm pretty sure I only have one person looking at my blog anymore, so, thanks for hanging in there! :) I have had a nice break from blogging, but I am SO excited about all the new products coming out this month, and I can't wait to show you all the fun things I want to make with them. :)

Today I just wanted to share this invitation I made for a Young Women's activity. I wanted to show you fast, because after tomorrow the fabulous paper I used will be gone. I have loved this 'Night & Day' DSP so much...so many fun designs in the one package.

So, I forgot to take a picture of how the invite opened, but it is just a tri-fold, and the flap with the black scallop opened first and then the other side.
Here is a bit of a close up of the butterfly. I love it. :) I used the Butterfly Big Shot Die and then I ran the white butterfly through again inside the Finial Press embossing folder. :)
I attached the butterfly to a belly band that just slid on and off. :)

If you have any questions, let me know! Thanks for visiting...have a great day! :)

5 comments:

Jill said...

I LOVE your blog and I doubt I am the only person that looks at it...keep posting. You're so cute!!

Amber said...

i love your stuff too!! I know how it feels though - I don't think there are many people who look at my blog. I rarely get comments! My mom likes it though, so I guess I'll keep posting, LOL

Kasia said...

Love this! well who could go wrong with butterflies!

Amanda said...

I took a break from bloggin too! Now that the new year is here it is back into the swing of things. I really like your idea of using the white ribbon on the butterfly, very elegant.

brandi said...

Awesome project! You are so good at this!