Thursday, May 15, 2008

My First Challenge...

Every week Kristina Werner does a Color Inspiration Challenge. This is the first week I have finished one on time! :) This is the inspiration for this week, it came from Martha Stewart.




The colors are Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Old Olive & Tempting Turquoise.

This is what I came up with!

I love these colors, they remind me of summer. It would be nice if we could get a couple days in a row that felt like summer, but in the mean time these fun colors will work! :) I used the blender pens to color the star, but I'm not sure if it shows up very well. All Supplies Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Fun & Fast Notes

Ink: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron

Cardstock: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White

Accessories: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie & Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Brad


0 comments: