Friday, May 30, 2008

My First Workshop...


Last night I had my first workshop, so I wanted to show the fun things we did.

The just B cuz post-it holder was one of the things I demonstrated...I didn't get a picture of the other thing I did. :( I love these little post-it holders, they are so fun to make plus I think they turn out so cute!

Then the Candy Bar holder and Thank You card are what my guests got to make. So I love the 'Just B' set, you can use it a ton and its quick and easy, definatly a favorite! :) Also I got the Thank you card from Ashley, she is so creative, but I changed it just a little from hers, just to simplify it even more only because most of the guests at my workshop had never even stamped before last night.
I think things went really well last night and I am so excited to be able to do this! I hope you enjoy!























1 comments:

Design With Ink said...

I love these projects. Again...you really are so talented. I've very impressed with your work. I am so glad I got to be there for your 1st workshop!!!