Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cute Cookies...

I needed a quick little Thank You for a friend that helped me take dinner in to a family in our neighborhood. I made some cake mix cookies (the easiest cookies ever! :)) and put them in a cello with some of the fabulous new satin ribbon. I added the tag and called it good. It was a super quick thing, but I love how it turned out. :)
Here is a close up of the tag. I scrunched and crumpled up all the pieces of the flower and then inked them up with a sponge and Chocolate Chip ink. Is it just me or is anyone else loving the new flower and heart punches?! They are so much fun. Ok, so then I cut out a tag with the Two Tags die and put the flower on there. Super easy...I love that die. It gets used ALL the time. :)

If you have any questions, let me know! Thanks for visiting...have a great day! :)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

SO stinkin' cute!
You bake AND stamp? woah!
Love, love, love it!
I'm stalking you. :)

Design With Ink said...

OH. MY. GOODNESS!!! Can it be?!?!? Not one but TWO new posts?!?!? I am SHOCKED! And EXCITED! :) Hehe. This is SO CUTE! I recognize that flower. :) Love it on that tag too! I think I'm going to make some of those up to have on hand. Perfect! I'm so proud of you for posting! Keep it up! :) Hehe! SO CUTE!!!

Kasia said...

I am totally LOVING that flower. too cute. and I love the way you packaged those cookies!