Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Turkey Treats...

Now, I know that Thanksgiving has long been over...but since I slacked and didn't post anything for two months, you didn't ever get to see the fun holiday stuff I made. :) I think over the next little while I will show you all of those holiday projects, but with most of them, you change them up for any reason or holiday. :)
Today is my cute turkey...I love him. :) I saw a lot of different versions of the sweet treat cup turkey, but this was my version. I of course had to have candy that matched, so I got Reese's Pieces...they were the perfect colors. :) We made the turkey at a workshop in Southern Utah. The hostess wanted a place card for her guests on Thanksgiving, so I glued the turkey to a 3x3 card. Wouldn't you love sitting down to him?! :)

Here he is from the side so that you can see the card. I love the way he turned out...maybe the only thing I would have changed would be inking the edges of everything. :) You know how I love everything with the edges inked. :)

If you have any questions, just let me know. Thanks for visiting...have a great day! :)

1 comments:

Kasia said...

ok I almost had a stroke seeing new things on your blog. YEA Megan's back!