Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Lucky...

So I do know that its June, but this was a project I made for my house and as I was looking through pictures, I realized I never showed it to you. :) Also, there are a few retired products on this, but again, since it was just for me I used what I had. :)
I so love this! Maybe I shouldn't say that, but I do. Its one of those things I love and just want to look at all the time. I think it was almost May before I finally took it down to store for next year. :)

I posted lots of pictures so you could see all the detail in each square. Again, everything is inked or sponged in some way...I just love so much the way that it makes things look. :)
If you have any questions, let me know. Thanks for visiting....Have a great day! :)

5 comments:

paige said...

This is a beautiful project! I can see why you were not ready to put it away right away. TFS!

Design With Ink said...

AHHHHHH!!! TWO POSTS IN TWO DAYS?!?!? WOWSERS!!!!! HOW ARE YOU?!?!?! :) (Ok...I know how you are since I saw you last night. :) ) BUT...LOVE this! OF COURSE! It's SO amazing and cute and I have just been waiting for you to bring me one of my very own! :) Thanks for sharing it! LOVE it!

Jill said...

super cute...I'm glad your back. I've missed your posts, i love your samples!

Rhonda Langley said...

Cute! I love these; I really need to make one!

Carole said...

hey love this, just browsing thru' your blog.... :)