Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Welcome Home...

I'm baaack! :) I'm not promising anything though. I love being creative and making things, I just don't do it very often. I also love sharing the things I make, so here we are. :)
A little background on this card....My Brother-in-law had recently gotten his Realtors licence and sold a town house to their good friends. My sister called and asked if she sent me a picture of the new house if I would make a card for her. So that's what this was for. :) I had a lot of fun making this card. It was a little time consuming, but so much fun. :)
Here is a close up of the front door and such. I used the texture plates to try and make it look like brick and used window sheets in the windows to look like glass. :)

I think I sponged EVERYTHING. :) I love it. :)
If you have any questions, let me know. Thanks for visiting...Have a great day! :)

4 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Wow! Great custom made card, a real piece of art! Hope you continue with your creativity...maybe I need to send you projects to make to keep you busy! =)

Design With Ink said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Seriously?!?! You never showed me this and I'm DYING! It's A-MA-ZING!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! If I send you a picture of my house...will you make me one?! :) hehe. I really love it. It's incredible!

Brooke S said...

Megan!!! What a stinkin' adorable house!!! Over the top girl!!! I Missed seeing you this year. :( I hope to see you soon.... HUGS
BROOKE

Rhonda Langley said...

Fabulous! Looks like lots of work!