Sunday, August 10, 2008

Convention Make 'n Takes...

These are some of the make and takes we did at convention. I think they turned out so cute and so I wanted to share! :)

This first card I love. It uses one of my most favorite new things that is coming out in the new catalog tomorrow...the scallop edge punch!
This box is so cute! It was so easy to make and hold little note cards and envelopes. A perfect little gift. I love the ribbon on it! Its the new 1 1/4" Pink Pirouette grosgrain...so fun!
A super cute scrapbook page using the new set 'Flight of the Butterfly'
I love this gift sack, and the bow on it is so cute and EASY to make! :)
This is a cute little mini album using the 3x3 envelopes for the covers.

1 comments:

FRYER FAM said...

Megan. its Shannon. i got your little message the other day & my mom told me you have this. do you have a blog for your family too? you'll have to let me know & what it is if so. anyway, i seriously want to pay you to make me some cute little books & stuff for scrapbooking for my boys. i love all the darling ideas you have & i am so not good at this stuff. so you'll have to let me know if you ever do stuff like that. anyway, i'm sure i will talk to you later.