Monday, August 18, 2008

Hostess Gift...

I found THIS box on SCS and loved it. It is the perfect size to hold 4 3x3 cards and envelopes, and there is still some room so you could put more in there. :) I changed it just a tiny bit and made this to give to my hostess. I am making a bunch to use as door prizes for a big class that I am doing in Southern Utah this weekend, I am also working on one using the Bella Rose paper, so be looking for that one! :)
I made 4 cards to put in the box and I just left them all blank so that you can write whatever you want to. Again, I am so glad this stamp set and paper made it to the catalog, although there are some amazing new ones too! :)

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Cute stuff. I love the stationary box too.

Design With Ink said...

Look at you! So talented! LOVE IT!! I bet you have a fabulous time this weekend! I can't wait to hear how it goes! You are awesome! Love these!

Angela said...

Hi Megan,

Cute cards!

For the card you asked me about, I used a 1" punch which SU! does not carry. So to do that card at a workshop to make it SU! only, I would either have the squares pre-cut (or punched) ready to go, or have the customer cut cardstock to 1" square after stamping the flowers.

Hope that helps!

Angela

Brooke S said...

Good Luck with your class in Southern Utah..
Great little set to show.. My DD love to use it as well.

Hugs
Brooke

Kasia said...

Yeah! I knew you could help me, this is exactly what I need for my workshop tomorrow!!!!