Sunday, August 10, 2008

More convention stuff...

Ok, this should be the last of the convention stuff that I wanted to show. Sorry if it has been pretty boring seeing all this but I liked it and its my blog! :) He he...
This is the card front I did to swap at convention. It looked so much cuter in my head, but my order didn't get here till two days before convention so I didn't have time to change it. :) This card is using the new set Wow Flowers and the new in colors Pacific Point and Kiwi Kiss.
This card I made for our big group dinner, but then I forgot to take them with me to the dinner so now I have a bunch left over. :) I like how it turned out though. The black dots I did using a technique I found on Andrea Walfords blog.
I made this card for my shoebox swap that we did one night during convention. It uses the new in color Kiwi Kiss. I really like this card...this is also one of the cards my August workshops will be doing. :)
This last card is one of the WOW projects we got to make during the shoebox swap. I have been wanting to make one of these cards and so I was so excited I got to make one that night. :)

1 comments:

Kasia said...

I love this card you did for the shoebox swap but I am so lazy I haven't cut out the flowers yet. Man I need to get on it :)