Monday, July 14, 2008

Baby Onesie Card...

I know there are lots of onesie cards out there, so here is mine. My good friend Wendy is having a little boy and so I made this for her shower. I had a hard time doing a little boy one, all I have really seen are the cute girly ones, but I had fun making it. Sorry the pic is kinda dark, it was later in the evening when I took it. I will try and get a better one soon. :) *Apparantly I don't know how to spell, I think onsie should be spelled like that and I have had others say it should be spelled onesie, I don't know! :) If anyone has any thoughts, let me know! :)*

Stamps: Short & Sweet, Love It (retired)
Ink: Certainly Celery, Ballet Blue
Card stock: Ballet Blue, Whisper White
Accessories: White Gel Pen, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Coluzzle, White eyelets, dimensionals

5 comments:

Jenn D said...

This is adorable! I just love seeing the little boy onsie because you are right 99% of them I see are for girls. Being a mom of 2 boys I always feel out numbered by girly stuff. Very cute!

Brooke S said...

Love the Onsie card. By favorite part is the distressing around the circle because is adds such a softness to it. You can imagine a little baby wearing it. Great card!

LeAnne said...

This is so cute---I love the darker blue, I think it's a welcome change from the pastels. I think it is a One-sie! At least that's how I would spell it!
Thanks for your kind comment on my card, too!
LeAnne

Deanna said...

Too cute!

brandi said...

Love it! I agree about needing more "boy" versions of the onesie card.