Saturday, July 19, 2008

Baby Shower Gift...

Wow, first let me say sorry! I can't believe how long it has been since I have posted anything, my week flew by, but that's no excuse, so I will try to be better about posting! :) Next, this is the little baby gift I made for my friend. I got the tin from Target, I think, and then just made twenty little thank you cards for her.
This is what everything inside looked like. Sorry about the crappy lighting, I didn't finish my cards till like 2 in the morning, so sadly there was no natural light! :)
Stamps: Fun and Fast Notes, Polka dot, Short & Sweet
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Basic Black
Card stock: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Chocolate Chip poly-twill ribbon (retired), Whisper White 1/4" Grosgrain, Soft Sky Double Stitched Ribbon, Fuzzy green ric rac (the fabric store), dimensionals

4 comments:

Carol Dunstan said...

what a great gift!

'Ole Lisa said...

Those were really cute cards and I can't believe that you stayed up so late to finish them. I bet Wendy loved them though. Good job and you are a great big sister! Katelyn

Design With Ink said...

These are DARLING!!! Love this gift and the cards inside are SO CUTE! :) Such a good idea. Thanks for sharing...so cute!

Brooke S said...

Thank you cards are one of my favorite things to make what a great way to present them.. SO CUTE!!
I will save a card for you.. Come find me.. I will keep my eye out for you.. I am in session 11.. Are you going down on Tuesday? That might be an easier day to find each other.