Thursday, July 10, 2008

Swap card...

My sisters work girls are doing a monthly swap, and they let me be in it. This month there wasn't a theme, it was do whatever, and so this is what my sister and I made for her card. We used the Baroque Motifs set...I LOVE that set, and the soft sky ink and paper, I will be sad when that is gone. I think they turned out well, and they totally remind me of a wedding card.
I don't know what my deal was, but forgot to take a picture of my swap card, so when I get it back I will post a picture of mine! :) Everything SU! except the black ribbon that came from Walmart.

2 comments:

Dallas said...

Beautiful card! All of your cards are wonderful! Thanks for helping me find the link to Ashley's card, it was her :) I updated the bottom of my post with it! *smiles*

Design With Ink said...

I LOVE LOVE this card. So fabulous! Beautiful. And I want to see yours! :)