Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Color Challenge #14


It is Color Challenge time again on Kristina's Blog. I have missed not being able to do the last couple challenges because I didn't have the colors, so I was excited to see that this new challenge had at least a couple of colors that I have. The instructions were to create a 'high-contrast, bold creation'. I think I got the contrast part, but I think I struggled with the bold part.

Anyway, here it is. I used the Independence Day and the Short & Sweet sets, and I used one of my favorite tools, the cutter kit, to distress the edges of my card stock. In the end, I like how it turned out. It looks like a masculine birthday card to me. Enjoy! Everything is Stampin' Up! except the black and grey card stock.

6 comments:

Becky said...

Great card...the stars make it!

Design With Ink said...

I think this is great! I REALLY like it! YOU, my dear, are one talented girl! Awesome!

Traveling Mama said...

Great card! Love the stars!

Diane Barnes said...

Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog. This card looks very cool...I like your style. Best wishes, Di :)

Unknown said...

awesome job on this inspiration challenge....love the stars and the distressed edges!

very nicely done!

Karla said...

love it, chica. nicely done!!!