Monday, July 28, 2008

Gift Card Holders...

I decided to make a bunch of gift card holders as one of the gifts that people can pick when they book a workshop and on the inside I include a coupon for something free like a classic ink pad, pack of card stock, ribbon, etc. that they can redeem when they have their workshop. I made them all using the retiring Cutie Pie and East Coast Prep DSP, I really like this paper, but I also cannot wait to see what the new paper in the catalog looks like! :)

These first gift card holders I found on Dawns Blog. She has so many fun things, I love looking at her blog each day!
Here is just the inside...
These gift card holders I love, I found them on someones blog, but as hard as I have looked I cannot find it again, so if you know who made them, let me know so I can give them credit! :)

The inside...they are like a little book! :)
All supplies Stampin' Up!

1 comments:

Brooke S said...

Great idea. Very cute card holders.

One day and counting until the big SU party begins!