Sunday, July 6, 2008

Birthday Invitations...

So today was my sweet baby girls FIRST Birthday! I can't believe she is already 1. Time goes to fast! :) Anyway, I wanted to show you the invitations I did for her party. I got the idea from another blog, but I forgot to bookmark it, and so of course now I can't find it. So if it was yours, or you know where it is from, leave me a comment and let me know! :) I had seen the Criss Cross cards before, but I totally cased the little poem on the invite. It was so cute and I couldn't think of anything more perfect!
*Update...I found the cute invite Here...Thank you Jamie for letting me know! You did a great job on yours!*
Everything is Stampin' Up! except the patterned paper and it came from All My Memories.

2 comments:

Sears Family said...

I think that was from the invites that I made last week! They turned out great!!!

Design With Ink said...

Oh my goodness...these are darling! I love them! Good job! You are so talented!