Thursday, December 4, 2008

A Color Challenge...No!

I really wanted to participate in this weeks color challenge on Kristina's blog but apparently these were tough colors for me. I tried so many different things and these were the best two. Scary huh! I guess I just wasn't feeling it...even my hubby told me that they weren't "up to par." Oh well. :) I still wanted to post them just to show I tried, but I didn't enter them in the challenge. :) I think my problem was I made these little button flowers and was really wanting to use them but I just couldn't come up with a WAY to use them. :)

6 comments:

*Jane Lee* said...

I love those button flowers so much!

Design With Ink said...

Oh you're cute. Don't beat yourself up! You did great. The button flowers one is my fave. I think it's cute. Stamp a small greeting the bottom right corner and it's perfect. :) (Just my opinion.) But I think you did a great job. You should totally enter it! You are SO good! I love how our hubby's become our critique's. I always am asking Brian, "Is this cute?!" :) So funny! Ok...SO SORRY for the book! But you did great!!!

lindsey s. said...

You should have entered them! They are both DARLING! Very simple and cute. :)

Kasia said...

they are cute, you should have entered!

Angie Tieman said...

Oh silly girl, these are great! Especially the little flower button card, I LOVE it! It's absolutely adorable and would have been a top 10! It's funny how we go to our husbands and get their opinions...bet they never guessed they'd end up being papercrafting critics!

Sherri said...

Love these flower buttons!