Sunday, December 28, 2008

Three More Reasons To Get This Bundle...

Reason #1...
Reason #2...

Reason #3...
I am having so much fun making things with this new bundle and there are still fun things I haven't even used. :) I love the little birds and this paper is so yummy. I feel like I am being stingy and not wanting to use to much until the new catalog comes out and I can order more. :) I just wanted to show a close up of the circle that the little birds are in on the third card. I made the scallops on the circle using the corner rounder punch. If you want to learn how to do that, there is a tutorial HERE.
Enjoy! I have a few other things in mind with this bundle that I want to show you, so I will post those when I get them finished! :)


What I used:
Stamps: Love You Much
Ink: Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette
Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Close to Cocoa, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Accessories: Candy Lane DSP, Paper Piercer, Corner Rounder Punch, Sponge Daubers, Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds, Whisper White 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Pretty in Pink 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker

1 comments:

Kristine said...

Cute cards. Love them. TFS!