Friday, December 19, 2008

Tag Covers...

First things first, I need to apologize for my absence. Last Saturday we went out of town and my little girl got sick, from there on I got it. Luckily my other one and hubby didn't, but that is the reason I haven't posted anything new. A week without stamping...Sad huh?!

Anyway, last night I finally got a chance to stamp, and it isn't much but they needed to get done. My friend is making like a brag book thing for her grandma that will have pictures of all her kids, grand kids and great-grand kids. She is making it using those empty luggage tags...hmmm, maybe I should have taken a picture of that, well, I'm sure most of you know what I am talking about but if not let me know. :) Anywhoo, she asked me to make the cover for it. She wanted the pink one initially and then wanted a few more, all the same, just different colors. I wanted to show a close of of the black one because of course stamping black on black wouldn't show up, so I stamped it in versamark and then embossed it with clear embossing powder. :)

0 comments: