Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tag Package and a Sorry...

Well, first I need to apologize. I had been thinking of doing a class the first part of December and had told a few of you about it. Well, things have changed and I am not going to do the class. Basically what it came down to was money...I could either plan a December class on short notice or save what I had over to getting the NEW catalogs and new fun sets to start planning new and great classes and projects for the first of the year! I choose the second one. However, I do still have some Christmas stuff on hand, so if anyone wants to make some fun things email me and we can get together for a fun stamping afternoon. :)

Ok, now on to the fun stuff! :) I love LOVE this fun gift idea! I first saw THIS fun idea on Ashley's blog and loved it. I had been saving this to show you because it was possibly going to be part of the class, but since its not happening I wanted to show you now. :) I changed my package up a bit from Ashley's and I used a medium size cello bag to hold my tags so that I could fit a few more. :) It is such a fun and simple project...I love them! :)
What I used:
Stamps: Deer Friends (Lv. 2 Hostess set)
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive, Baja Breeze, Perfect Plum, Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Kraft, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Old Olive, Baja Breeze, Perfect Plum
Accessories: Medium Cello Bag, Real Red Patterns Pack (Lv. 1 Hostess), Chocolate Chip Double Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Word Window Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" Circle Punches, Real Red Stampin' Write Marker, Dazzling Diamonds, 2-Way Glue Pen

0 comments: