Friday, December 12, 2008

Holiday Frame...

How fun is this!?! Ok, well I LOVE it! I first saw this idea HERE on Lindsey's blog and absolutely love it. I however don't have the Big Shot yet, so I showed my friend that is also a demo and she did a class with it. As a thank you for the idea, I got to go make one with her for free...even better. :) She changed it up a bit from the original, but still so cute! I love them both and want to make more. :) Can't you just picture it with Kiwi Kiss or Baja Breeze in the background?! Love it. :)

3 comments:

Design With Ink said...

Yes...I LOVE this! But I can't find these frames anywhere. I've been looking! Have you found them anywhere around you?! Too cute...love it! :)

Deborah said...

Ashley, If you read this, I got frames that look just like that for my sons room at walmart. If you can't find any at your local stores, I could check ours.

Angie Tieman said...

Ooooh, this is fabulous!!