Monday, December 1, 2008

Advent Calendar...

Well, first, sorry about the long break. I spent the time with family for the holiday and it was great! Of course I got some stamping in to, so that made it even better. :)

So do you remember awhile back when I showed you THESE triangle boxes, and I mentioned I had something fun in mind that I just needed to finish?! Well, I finally got them finished. :) I made 24 of the triangle boxes in the little ornament size to use as an Advent Calendar. I love them...so much that I am just using them to look at. :) I am so mean? I did something else for my kids, because I just loved these to much to let them rip them open. :) All of them on my little pencil pine tree.

6 comments:

katelyn said...

i love those!! they are so cute, id hate to rip them open too!! :o)

Deborah said...

Very Cute Megan!
Ps. Thanks for the award!

GINA said...

Really cute Megan. Great idea for an advent tree.

Angie Tieman said...

This is the CUTEST idea! Love it! And that little pencil pine tree is adorable and so perfect for your boxes!

Sherri said...

This is sooooo cute Megan! I love it!

Kristine said...

Way cute Megan. Love it!