Friday, December 5, 2008

Post-it Holders...

My friend asked me to make a bunch of Post-it holders for her. Here are three of the ones I have gotten done...I will post the pictures of the other ones when I get them made. :) She wants them very non-specific, which is a lot harder for me than I thought. :) It wouldn't be too hard, but I also like them to have some dimension to them and I just keep feeling like I need to add words. :) Do you know what I mean or am I just crazy?! Don't answer that! :)

Okay, so I ran out of the mini pens, but just imagine a cute little pen in the last two. :) The pens come from Staples, and they are the best deal I have found. If you find a better one let me know. :)

*Hmmm...after looking at my last post I guess I have been liking the bird stamp a little bit! :)

3 comments:

Kasia said...

they are all cute! I really like the dsp in the bird and flower.

Design With Ink said...

These are darling. Love them. Can I even tell you how much I love Kraft card stock. :) You did a great job. I also found the best deal on those pens is staples. I think if you buy 4 boxes at a time...you even get some money off. Or something like that. :) At least it was like that before. Anyway: sorry for blabbing! :) You do awesome work!

Sherri said...

These are soooo adorable!