Tuesday, December 30, 2008

What I Was Up To...

Ok, now that Christmas is over I can show you what I have been up to! :) I made my sister a 6x6 scrapbook of her growing up. I love the way it turned out and I am pretty sure she did too! :) I used almost everything from SU! some of it is current, some retired and some new! Also, some of the pages aren't quite done, and the last bit of her (high school, engaged, married) aren't quite done because I am missing pics, but when I get those done I will for sure show those as well. :)

This is the cover page that will have her name, birthday, how much she weighed and all that fun stuff on it. :)
This fabulous paper is from the new Raspberry Tart set that will be available in January with the new catalog! :)

I used so many different things that I am not going to include a supply list, so if you have any questions about what I used just let me know. *Also, I am mad because it wont let you click on the pictures to make them bigger and I am not sure why, so if anyone knows how to change that, let me know. :)*

3 comments:

'Ole Lisa said...

I am so incredibly proud of you and your talents. The book was wonderful and she DID love it. I am so proud that you are my daughter I still can't believe that Heavenly Father thinks enough of me to send me such a beautiful daughter such as you as well as your other sisters and brother. I am so glad that He sent me you to "practice" on. (You know, they say that the first child is the practice child) You made me a better person. I love you. MOM

'Ole Lisa said...

P.S. Here's praying that your New Year will be one of many successes and much happiness!

LORi said...

This is a Wonderfully Dunn Album!!:)
You are the oldest of how many children? I am the oldest of 4...Me, a sister, a sister and the youngest my brother!