Friday, September 26, 2008

Busy Busy Busy...

I have been busy working on things for this new game I am playing at my workshops. Its kind of like a deal or no deal type of thing. Anyway, I am using 3D items as the prizes for it so I have been busy making up a bunch stuff. :) Over the next few days I will show it all to you.
Today's fun goodies are post-it note holders. I saw this idea on Angie Juda's website and have loved them ever since. In fact like in April I ordered a ton of the coasters you use to make them with and then we moved, so they got put in a tote and I forgot all about them until I decided to start making things for this game. :) The first one is using the new Sweet Always DSP...have I mentioned I love this paper. :)
These next four are with the Bella Rose DSP, I have run out of paper so when my order gets here I have plans for many more of these. :) I love that paper too! :)
Enjoy!

1 comments:

Kasia said...

sounds fun! how do you play?