Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Color Challenge #23...

Look how fun the colors for this weeks color challenge are. Kristina Werner always has such fun color challenges...although, I had a really hard time this week. I guess that's why its a challenge! :) I tried and tried so many things, but it just wasn't coming together how I had planned. I guess I finally found something that would work...that or I was just sick of trying :)...but here it is. Now that I look at the picture I am thinking I would have rather done the main card in chocolate chip instead of the olive, maybe I will make another one and see what happens. :)

Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Eastern Blooms
Ink: Bravo Burgundy, Old Olive, So Saffron, Versamark
Card stock: Old Olive, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Accessories: 5/8" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Distressing Tool, 1/2" Circle Punch, White Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Dimensionals

3 comments:

Shawntel said...

Your card is super cute! I think the olive is great as the BG! I think chocolate would be nice too! If you end up making it in chocolate I would like to see the difference! Great Job!

Alina Brito said...

how cute!

Mandy said...

Super cute! I love the distressing. Thanks for sharing!
-Mandy