Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Super Simple Birthday Card...

Holy Cow! I can't believe what a terrible blogger I have been...I would like to say its because I have been super busy, but I haven't. So, I promise to try and post a little more often. :)
I worked at the Ogden Rodeo during July selling tickets and one night this guy walked up wearing a shirt that I loved...I told my friend Erin right then that I thought it would make a cool card. So I sketched it out and then I forgot about it until yesterday as I was cleaning off my desk and found the little piece of paper that I sketched it on. Of course I had to make a couple. :)
Here it is...it is REALLY simple, and there isn't any dimension to it, but I still love it. I am going to give it to Erins hubby for his birthday.
Stamps: Wow Flowers
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Card stock: Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Not Quite Navy, Going Grey
Accessories: Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker, Ruler (to draw the lines)

1 comments:

Tammie said...

This card is stunning! When I was scrolling down and did not see the whole card I was like I love it!