Saturday, September 27, 2008

More Coaster Fun!

After making the post-it holders I thought about making calendars. I printed some calendars and cut them down to 2 3/4" squares and attached all the months to a piece of card stock with a brad, well two. :) Then I got some super strong foam tape and attached that to the decorated coaster. The last thing I did was attached magnet strips to the back so that people could hang them up. So far they have been a big hit. :)
The top two are using the Bella Rose Paper and the bottom two are using the fun Washington Apple Paper.

*Don't look to close...I goofed but didn't realize it till after they were all put together. :) I printed 2008 calendars on accident, so I just flipped paper and printed it again with the right year. Well, I didn't think about that people would be able to see the backs of the months when you flip through the calendar. :) Oh well, I will remember for next time. :)

1 comments:

Sherri said...

Very cute! Love these!