Monday, September 29, 2008

A Convention Case...Sort of! :)

As one of the prizes I was making I wanted to do three little 3x3 cards and put them in a cello bag and then make a bag topper. Well, I made the cards and then realized I was out of the size of cello bag I needed. Great...there went my plan. :) So as I was working on something else I saw the little box we made at convention and thought 'why not just make a smaller one of these to put my cards in'! So that's what I did. :)


Stamps: none
Ink: none
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White , Sweet Always DSP
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Paper Piercer, White 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon

Oh, and if your wondering...I was feeling like it was time for a new look. I kept looking at my pictures thinking that they always looked washed out, so I think this helps...and if not oh well, because its my blog and I like it! :) We'll see if this look lasts for a bit, I like change though, so it may not. :)

1 comments:

Kasia said...

great job on your box! too cute, I love the scallop edge.