Friday, September 26, 2008

Septembers Workshop Cards...

This month my workshop guests made these two cards. I have decided that I need more time to just stamp because I am having a hard time coming up with things that I think are cute enough for a workshop. :) Both of these cards were cased, the first one I found HERE by Sandi and is almost a total case. Sometimes things are just too cute to change. :) I really liked this card because of it's clean lines and it uses the Eastern Blooms set that is on sale just till the end of the month. :)
This card I found HERE on Jill's blog, I used the same layout but changed everything else. I used the new Say it with Scallops set that we received from UPS at convention. I liked the circle shape on the card better though so I just changed the square to a circle. :)
Card 1:
Stamps: Eastern Blooms, Wow Flowers
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip
Card stock: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Paper Piercer, Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon

Card 2:
Stamps:
Say it with Scallops
Ink: Pumpkin Pie
Paper: So Saffron, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White Washington Apple DSP
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Paper Piercer, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Bashful Blue 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon

0 comments: