Thursday, September 4, 2008

Color Inspiration Challenge #21...

Yeah!!! Another color challenge. I really like that Kristina does these fun color challenges, because there have been so many color combos I would have never thought of putting together. Anyway, here is my card for this challenge...I have seen the idea of cutting the scallops to look like a flower and finally did it. It is so easy and it gives a whole other use for the scallop punch! :)
Stamps: Wow Flowers, Short and Sweet, Polka Dot
Ink: Pacific Point, Rose Red, Regal Rose
Card stock: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Rose Red, Regal Rose, Whisper White
Accessories: Silver Brads, Scallop Punch, Corner Rounder, 1" Circle Punch, Dimensionals

4 comments:

Sherri said...

Very cute! ...love the petals behind the flower stamps!

Sankari W. said...

Beautiful! Love the white background with the blue polka dots - and what a fabulous idea for the scallop punch! I love all those stamps and how you put it together!

Brooke S said...

Megan!!!
Love the flowers you made out of the scallop punch! You worked in the "Pacific Point" so well it was the hardest color for me.... I love this card it would make a great stamp club card...
hugs
Brooke

Steph Gittins said...

Hi Megan! It was fun meeting you at lunch on Wednesday- and thanks for the blog comments! I LOVE your card- great flowers with the scallop punch! And I've been putting off buying that polka dot background... No longer. That baby's mine!