Saturday, March 14, 2009

Fabulous Card Folder!...

I had to do this post now, just for Ashley, before I left to get myself some yummy girl scout cookies! :) Anyway...I love, LOVE this card folder! I found the idea on Ashley's blog HERE! I loved hers and filed it away in my "to make one day" folder, and this past week I needed to make a bunch of Bunco prizes and so I pulled this out! Love it! :)
Anyway...here is the folder all closed up from the front.Then here it is opened. I used a Velcro dot to keep it closed.

Here is a picture of the cards (they were all the same) that are inside. The folder holds 4 cards and envelopes, but you can't have lots of dimension on the cards or they wont fit in the folder. I found the super cute layout for the card HERE on Kasia's blog. So cute.
I made a few more in different designs, so stay tuned and I will show you those another day! :) If you have any questions, let me know! :)

3 comments:

Design With Ink said...

THANKS!!!! :) This is super cute. Love the cards. And I love the folder. Great job!!!

*Jane Lee* said...

This idea is SO great! I'm going to have to make it one day. :)

Kasia said...

I love this so much!!! it is so cute. I saw this mug in target last week and I now need to go back and get it, it totally had this pear (and an apple) in these colors.