Tuesday, March 17, 2009

More Scallop Box Fun...

Last month I showed you this box that I made using 4 scallop envelopes. I made another one and wanted to show you. I love these colors and the little flower stamp! It comes from the Cheep Talk set...LOVE that set! Well, who am I kidding...I love every set on pages 90 and 91 of the catalog! :) Ok, ok...back to the box... :) I made 8 little 3x3 cards and put 8 envelopes and a mini pen in the box. I seriously love any project that uses mini cards because I think they are so perfect any time you need a quick card. :)
Some of the cards from the box...they were all pretty similar. :)

Detail shot to show the paper piercing and the crystal effects that I used in the centers of all the flowers. :) What I used:
Stamps: Cheep Talk, Love You Much
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Apricot Appeal, Regal Rose, VersaMark
Cardstock: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Accessories: Sweet Always DSP, White Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Jumbo Pewter Eyelets, Crop-A-Dile, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack, Crystal Effects, Big Shot, Scallop Envelope Die, Brad from retired Hodgepodge Hardware, Chocolate Chip 1" Double Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon

5 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Very cute box and cards!!

Anonymous said...

This is a GREAT project & thank you for all your inspiration :)

Design With Ink said...

OK...SO STINKING CUTE! I need to make this too! Seriously...this is just great! :) Love it! Thanks for sharing! VERY VERY CUTE!!!

lindsey s. said...

oh my gosh, megan! how cute is that??!! i am dying! love it.
lindsey

Kasia said...

you are so good!! I get in this rut and think that the stamps are supposed to only be stamped in certain colors :) you have inspired me to try something different!!