Wednesday, March 18, 2009

March Club Projects...

I thought I would post this months club projects for you real quick. Also, I have my new club starting next month and if you are interested in joining, we have a few spots open, so just email me and let me know. I am also changing things up a bit and will start doing scrapbook pages as well. :)
Ok, so back to this months projects...first we did a pop-up card and focused on the Stamp-a-ma-jig and the markers. I got the tutorial HERE and I actually liked the card in the tutorial so much I just case'd that one. :)
Here is the card all folded up and ready to go in an envelope.
How fun is this? I made one of these types of cards before at a get together during convention...you can see that card HERE. I love these cards...so much fun! We used the markers to color right on the stamp and then used to stamp-a-ma-jig to get everything placed exactly where we wanted it! :)

Just a side view of the card, to see what it looks like open.

We also used Crystal Effects on the flowers for some added shine and dimension, so here is a pic of that up close to see all the fun detail. :)

This was our second project. This is such a fun card that uses a lot of the Fab-O Sale-A-Bration products. I used this card for the idea for mine. If you have any questions on anything just let me know. :)

3 comments:

Stacie said...

I love them both! I think I will copy :)

Angie Tieman said...

Great projects!! LOve the Crystal Effects on the flowers and how you used stamped the background of the kraft card!

Design With Ink said...

Love these projects! Too cute. You are SO talented! :) Love it!