Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Quick Strips...

I have been holding off showing you these pages because honestly they are not my favorite. It may be due to the fact that when I made them is was 3 in the morning. :) I do like the idea of the page and the strips themselves, but I don't like they layout of the title. Its needs to be broken up a bit or something. I decided to show them to you though because I do like this way of scrapbooking once in awhile. I got this idea from my 5th level upline, and I really like how quick (hence the name :)) you can do a whole album. I do want to try more of these, so when I get them done I will definitely share. :) Make sure you check back tomorrow. I am going to have a pretty awesome end of Sale-A-Bration special for you with blog candy! :)

1 comments:

Kasia said...

So cute! I love how you sponged the center of the flower!