Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Few More Fab-O Card Holders...

Last week I showed you one of my favorite new things to make...the Fabulous Card Folder! I also mentioned that I had some different ones to show you, well, here they are. :) I seriously love making these, well, I just love making different kits and boxes that hold cards, note cards, love notes, etc...all of those are fun to make, but even more fun to give away and see peoples reaction and how much they love them. :)

This first one is just like the one I showed you last week, the only difference is that it uses kraft cardstock as the base for the box and cards. I think I actually like this one better, what can I say, I have a weakness for kraft cardstock. :) Also, you can't see it, but I used clear embossing powder on all the pears, they looked so cool. :)

This one I love...again with the kraft cardstock, but then I used the fun new Sale-A-Bration stuff. I used the paper, ribbon and Polka Dot Punches set. I love the flowers, my favorite is to stamp them with versamark and then use the white embossing powder. After I heat it up, I use my stampin' sponges and add some ink to the edges and center of the flowers for a little more dimension. :)

Just a detail shot to try and show what I am talking about with the flowers. :)

This last one uses my favorite set lately, Cheep Talk...and I love these colors together too.
Here is the card that was inside...well, one of the four :)
I added some Crystal Effects to the tops of the birds for some extra dimension. You can't use lots of dimension on the cards or they wont fit, so I was doing everything I could to add dimension in other ways. :)
Let me know if you have any questions. :)

2 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Great stuff, Megan!! I love the Kraft too! The Crystal Effects looks great on the birdies!

Kasia said...

I love these, I totally can't pick my favorite they are all so cute. Definitely going to make some of these :)