Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Workshop Scrapbook Page...

Here is a fun page I did using my FREE Sale-A-Bration products. I got this fun layout idea from Ashley. You can see her pages HERE. I kinda combined her two pages into one. :) I have decided I am REALLY loving scrapbooking again! I kinda stopped for awhile because, well, I don't know why...I always loved it before :) Who knows...either way, I started again and I LOVE it!
Sorry the colors are kinda washed out, I finally got my new camera...YEA! but I am still trying to figure all of the different settings out. :) Ok, so the base of the page is Kraft cardstock (love that stuff! :) ) and then the other colors are Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, and So Saffron. Its not to late to be able to get some of these great products for yourself for FREE. Just place and order with me, either online HERE or email me at welldunnideas@hotmail.com and for every $50 you spend you get to choose ANY item from the Sale-A-Bration book for FREE! The yummy paper, ribbon and stamps I used on this page all cam from the Sale-A-Bration book.

What I used:
Stamps: Polka Dot Punches (SAB), Inspired By Nature (title, set is on the dormant list)
Ink: Basic Gray, So Saffron Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue
Cardstock: Kraft, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, So Saffron
Accessories: Delicate Dots DSP (SAB), Ribbon Bundle (SAB), Scallop Edge Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Bashful Blue Taffeta Ribbon, Big Shot, Scallop Circle Die

2 comments:

Design With Ink said...

SO CUTE! Love this page. Too darling...really! Good job. :) As always...you are fabulous!

lindsey s. said...

great job megan! i am really trying to catch the scrapbooking bug.. i really am. i have just never been able to... i love the scallop circle on the bottom.. congrats on the new camera! what kind did you get? i just got one too and it is so complicated! good luck figuring it out. :)